Our church is located in historic Peachland, a small, semi-rural community in the Okanagan Valley, midway betwen Kelowna and Penticton.
St. Margaret's church parish began humbly in 1908, using a small schoolhouse for their services until 1991. The original school was built in 1898 and has been restored as a museum and meeting place, and can still be viewed on the church grounds.
As our congregation grew, demands for a larger space was realized and work began on a new parish hall which now serves as the church for our services.
Our Outreach over the years has supported the local Food Bank, Women in Need (Transition House, Penticton), PWRDF, Eye Glasses to the Third World, and our local Anglican Camp Owaissi.